LuaSOAP is free software and uses the same license as Lua 5.1.
Current version is 3.0. It was developed for Lua 5.X.
luarocks install luasoap
- LuaSOAP 3.0 [13/Apr/2012]
- Addition of automatic escaping of special characters (thanks to Seth Behunin)
- Bug correction: ignoring soap:Header while decoding soap message (thanks to Humberto Anjos)
- Reimplementation to make it work in all Lua 5.X versions
- Removal of
soap.client.httpspseudo-module (see HTTPS and SOAP over other transport layers)
- LuaSOAP 2.0.2 [27/Dec/2010]
- LuaSOAP 1.0 beta [2/Dec/2004]
- LuaSOAP 1.0 alpha [4/Apr/2004]
LuaSOAP was designed by Roberto Ierusalimschy, André Carregal and Tomás Guisasola as part of the Kepler Project which holds its copyright. It was implemented by Tomás Guisasola and Pablo Musa with invaluable contributions from Bruno Silvestre.
For more information please contact us. Comments are welcome!